Thursday, June 12, 2008

The "Get to Know Eoin" Post

i decided to do one of these questionnaire things to get this blog rolling. and yes, it occurs to me that anyone reading this already knows me so this is pointless, but i have to start somewhere (and i just made the executive decision to capitalize as little as possible in this blog).

i stole this from someone else. i don't know what the etiquette is on these things - am i supposed to credit him? well - it's from Big Don's Blog and i think he stole it from somewhere else.

1. Last kiss
? oh god. that is depressing to think about. next.

2. How do you flush the toilet in public? with my foot because i'm a bit of a germaphobe. (heh, spell check wants me to change that to hermaphrodite)

3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car? definitely. and i yell at my passengers if they try to get away with not wearing their's.

4. Do you have a crush on someone? sure, why not.

5. Name one thing that you start to get tense about if you are close to running out of it: this is a horribly constructed sentence. anyway, i'll go with coffee.

6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble? i hate this question because someone once told me i look like justin timberlake and then it just sounds like i'm really conceited to say that to people. also, i look like him in that we both have short hair and are white. i've also been told i look like jason bateman, and one time when i was in high school, someone asked if i was ben savage from boy meets world. so there you go.

7. Favorite pizza topping: pepperoni.

8. Finish this sentence: if my life was a sitcom my theme song would be... i thought this question was asking which sitcom theme best matched your life, and i was going to answer the ukulele-tinged song from "arrested development" because that show is awesome. instead i'll say... "the way i are" because why not.

9. Do you pop your knuckles? oh yeah. and my toes, my back, and occasionally my chest pops too.

10. What song do you dislike the most when it gets stuck in your head? i had leona lewis' "bleeding love" in my head for about 3 days a few weeks ago and it killed me.

11. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head? kinda.

12. What are your super powers? is "always saying the most inappropriate thing ever" a superpower? or is that more of a super character flaw?

13. Peppermint or spearmint? who cares.

14. Where are your keys? sitting on my desk so i can use my securid thing when i log off my computer. i'm high tech! ... and totally doing this at work.

15. Who's answers to this questionnaire do you want to hear? a) who's = who is. you were looking for "whose." b) no one is going to even read this so... no one.

16. What's your most annoying habit? if i knew what it was, i wouldn't do it. i'm sure i have tons.

17. Where did you last go on vacation? oh! disneyland! just this last weekend and it was fucking amazing. i already want to go back.

18. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be? fergie? star jones? whoever was responsible for the movie "crash"? maybe just george bush.

19. What is your best physical feature? the whole thing. i'm a fucking adonis.

20. What CD is closest to you right now? my coworker probably has something in her computer but she's gone today so i can't ask her.

21. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? milk for coffee; carrots; cheese.

22. What superstition do you believe/practice? i knock on wood so much that my knuckles are cut up.

23. Does size matter? this seems not to fit in with the rest of the questions.

24. Paper or Plastic? paper! plastic = bad for the environment.

25. Do you talk on your cell phone when you drive? yes. and yet i yell at anyone else i see on the phone because i'm convinced only i am good at driving and talking at the same time. 3 weeks until the hands free cell phone law goes into effect!

26. What are your favorite sayings? i say "awesome" a lot. also, "suck it."

27. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? i don't.

28. If you could go back or forward in time would you and where would you go? dinosaurs! actually, i might go to athens circa 500 bce and find out what the frieze around the parthenon signifies. i had a professor in college who had an amazing theory about it that totally made sense to me but she was basically dismissed by academics for her "feminist theory." but i think she's right. so i'm going to go back in time to prove it!

29. What is your favorite Harrison Ford movie? i think i'm contractually obligated to say either a "star wars" movie or an "indiana jones" movie. which is probably accurate, though "the fugitive" and "working girl" are both classics as well.

30. What CD is in your stereo? madonna's "hard candy" album is in my car stereo right now.

31. What OCD qualities do you have? where to begin? i make sure the stove and oven are off before leaving the house or going to bed. ditto the locks on the front and back doors. i have a hard time leaving work because i always think i've left confidential trash in my trash can or my computer on. i got yelled at once for hitting the automatic lock on my car too many times (it makes a loud beeping noise). i'm on medication for this, don't worry.

32. how many kids do you plan on having? i fucking hate kids. i'm planning on having dogs. if i was forced to have kids, i would adopt black babies because they are the cutest.

33. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be? jake gyllenhaal.

34. Would you really want to kiss someone you didn't know? isn't that how all good evenings start?

35. What do you do when no one is watching? kiss myself in the mirror.

36. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would play you? denzel. obviously.

37. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? that is an awesome question. my instinct is peacefully in my sleep, but the blaze of glory thing sounds kinda fun too. huh. i don't know.

38. What candy, from when you were a kid, do you miss the most? you know they still make candy, right? it's not like... out of business.

39. what is your favorite movie? tough one - "in america," "mean girls," "national treasure," "finding nemo," "glaidator," and "the day after tomorrow" should give you an idea.

40. Favorite musician(s)/bands you've seen in concert? kelly clarkson, and colin meloy of the decemberists. and the decemberists proper. and kelly clarkson the other time i saw her.

41. Have you ever been in love? see: question #1. next.

42. Do you talk to yourself? doesn't everyone?

43. Is there anybody you just wish would fall of the face off the earth? i am a judgmental person who says some fucked up shit, but i don't wish death upon anyone. even george bush.

if you made it to the end of this post... get a hobby. even i am tired of eoin right now.

also, can we talk for a second about how blogging is totally self-indulgent?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. Could that questionnaire be any longer? Could you not have copied just half of the damn thing? Holy crap. I started reading it about an hour ago and I'm still not done. I feel like I know you way too well now. I have to admit, you are indeed overfl-eoin with awesome. And other things too.

nora said...

that was amazing. several audible laughs . . . that has to mean something right?

exploradora said...

I noticed that you have 14 viewers...I'm glad I could help edge your numbers up.

j.sterling said...

omg seriously, could you fucking answer MORE questions. it hurt my eyes to read the small font and the fucking white on black. you hate all 4 of your readers.

TeeRish said...

i made it to the end!
and i DO have a hobby!
and my hobby is equally self-indulgent. so bite me.

Anonymous said...

Making my penis bigger has actually taught me several things, a step above the fact that it is very ultimately possibly and permanent, he said. The first is that penis sizegenetics surgery is not totally necessary. Surgery is costly, as well as its also very risky, even in cases and the procedure goes smoothly without any complications. Besides that, surveys have shown that very men who've gone under the knife don't seem to be pleased while using results.I also learned that pumps don't work. As i decided I wanted to start making my penis bigger, I bought a pump, and this wasn't a cheap one either.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/