Tuesday, November 18, 2008

the bathroom bookend

yesterday began and ended in the same manner.

i woke up to the sound of one roommate fumbling around in the bathroom after showering. after she left, and as i lay in my bed trying to motivate to get in the shower, my other roommate jumped in there. fuck - this means i'm going to be late. to top it off, he started to take a shit, and since my bed shares a paper thin wall with the bathroom, i got to hear that. yay.

as i lay in bed last night about to go to sleep, roommate number 1 went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. she turned the hall light on because... she couldn't see? i don't know. but the light is right outside my door, and i have an inch and a half gap under my door, and my bed is really low, so it is kinda a nuisance. and then she went to bed and left the light on. wtf. oh and the toilet was running for who knows how long.

maybe i'm overly considerate, or just crazy, but... maybe don't stomp around the house and shut doors really loudly at 11:30p or 7a. i miss living with my friends.

No comments: