Tuesday, July 15, 2008

an open letter, part 2

dear woman in blue honda,

thank you so much for teaching me how to merge this morning. it's weird - in 10 years of driving i never quite figured out what the arrows on the ground meant. at first i was a little confused by your hand motions - were you trying to figure out how large my penis is? were you saying i had lost some weight? but then i realized you were just showing me that i have a larger brain than you because i'm a man. it was very instructional.

anyway, i don't know if you saw my thank you present. it was my middle finger and some lewd hand motions that i know you'd enjoy. you seemed a little scared that i was driving so close to you, but i just wanted to give you a love tap to let you know how much i appreciated our pantomime conversation.

all my best,
eoin

ps... that shit stain should come out with some bleach

No comments: