Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday

I was the victim of a hate crime this morning.

As I rolled through a stop sign on my way to the bridge, a pedestrian that I (allegedly) almost hit yelled, "There was a stop sign cocksucker!" I was still in the midst of drinking my coffee so didn't think about opening my window before flipping him off and responding with "Shut the fuck up fucking fuckface fucker." The inside of my car was very impressed with my insult.

Now that I think about it, maybe he was hitting on me?

In other news, in an effort to run back to my coworker's desk to hide and scare her when she returned (she screams so fucking loud it is hysterical and I love doing it), I had some sort of physical freak out that ended with me punching myself in the face. My nose really really hurts - like I think I might have broken it. It's apparently really red.

Pretty eventful day, I'd say...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm starting to see a trend of anger in the car ... perhaps driving in traffic brings out the animal in us ?