Saturday, October 4, 2008

about last night...

zoe and i went out.  we drank more than a drivable amount, so she stayed over.

at one point in the night, she got up to go to the bathroom.  when she returned, she thought, huh, eoin rolled over to my side of the bed, weird.  that's not a very funny joke?  except then she realized i was still where she left me.

so i hear zoe saying my name and hitting my leg and i'm all out of it and tired and drunk and try to ignore her, until i hear her say "YOU HAVE TO TURN THE LIGHT ON RIGHT NOW."  which i did.

i looked at the foot of my bed, and zoe was standing there laughing her ass off.  to my left?  was my roommate.

what.
the.
fuck.

"oh," says eoin, "how did you end up here?"
"i have no idea" replies mark.

he promptly got up, said "i must have been there for a while" (except that zoe had been in the bathroom for... 1 minute), tightened his robe (i don't even want to think about the fact that he sleeps naked), and walked out.

zoe and i spent 2 minutes staring at each other, laughing, and just generally being confused.   then we passed out again and zoe forgot it happened.

when i talked to mark this morning, he apologized and said he had no idea what had happened, that he must have gotten up to go to the bathroom and then just kinda sleep walked into my room and passed out.  i don't know.  it was hysterical slash crazy slash thank god it was him and not his boyfriend because i would have shit my pants if i'd woken up to a stranger in my bed.  although......

1 comment:

speedyneedlefreeman said...

GREAT STORY. sort of how my half brother met his second ex wife